Banking As a Profession


For Young graduate, an attractive offer after college is banking profession. It remains in this most wanted job position for years and it is because it enjoys much respect and prestige in the society. After the extinction of BSRB the only window to enter into this well sought career is Probationary Officers (PO) Exams conducted by individual banks. Banks inducts eligible graduates by this exam for training for a probational period of two years. The selected candidates performance during the probation period will decide their position after training. Different Banks recruit probationary officers during different periods in the year. Students has to keep on watch about the notifications and should be alert on applying promptly.

Career as a Probationary Officer


Pursuing Career as a probationary officer is a unique experience in itself. But it is the most common and highly sought after question that "what a Probationary Officer really do?".After the selection and till the date of joining the same question was making my mind puzzle. Hence I would like to share some of my experience with all of you looking after banks as a career option. I would be sharing my day to day experience within the bank so stay with us ...

Friday

A New Signage with New Look

Recently with the merger of associate banks & Bhartiya Mahila Bank with the State Bank of India, it adopted a new look recognising the need of present modern times.

Taking a clue from foreign banks and private counterparts like HSBC, HDFC, ICICI etc., State Bank of India decided to cut short to SBI. It gave try to some refreshed set of blue while doing away with the full name along with the tag line that reads 'The Banker to every Indian'. 

The historical keyhole symbol, designed in 70s by Shekhar Kamath from National Institute of Design (NID) has been kept, which remains an identity of SBI now. 

10 comments:

Comment Page :
  1. Can I make a suggestion? I feel youve bought something good here. But what should you added a couple links to a web page that backs up what youre saying? Or possibly you would give us one thing to take a look at, one thing that may connect what youre saying to something tangible? Only a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there arent a lot good source like this.
    I really enjoyed your post. However, it is not properly displaying in my monitor. I recommend you make sure your webdesign is compatible with all browsers. Otherwise,
    Brother Ink Cartridges

    ReplyDelete
  2. forestall it, any plugin or anything you may advise? I get a lot recently it is driving me mad so any assistance may be very a lot appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there arent much good source like this.
    600 high authority UK directory submission and 400 search engine submission

    ReplyDelete
  3. tells me crazy stories again in the day and calls me a loser. I guess its time I move out of my dad and mom basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you? what does your dad think xD Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.
    Sarah Berger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely understand what your stance on this matter. Though I might disagree on a number of the finer details, I think you probably did an awesome job explaining it. Sure beats having to analysis it on my own. Thanks. Anyway, in my language, there arent a lot good supply like this.
    shopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  5. i. Magnificent job. I did not expect this on a friday night. This is a terrific story. Thanks!
    i would to see this on the ps3 and its so addicting played since july and im still not bored with it
    How did you make your blog look this awesome!? Email me if you can and share your wisdom. Id be thankful!
    ISarah Berger

    ReplyDelete
  6. TY, nice post! This was the stuff I had to have.
    I just added this feed to my favorites. I like reading your posts. Thank you!
    Great stuff.Id like to suggest taking a look at such as something like cheeseburger. What exactly are you looking for though?
    sodium hypochlorite amazon
    china air purifier
    korean air purifier brands

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daniel, yea I can see what you probably did there. I really appreciated that part, however hehe I am not that harsh like my dad with these things. He at all times tells me crazy stories again in the day and calls me a loser. I guess its time I move out of my dad and mom basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you? what does your dad amazon hydrogen water
    consumer reports hepa air purifier
    rensair air purifiers cost

    ReplyDelete
  8. I happened to stumble across this website searching for something different, glad I stumbled into it though. Very interesting.
    Locate a complex is that it looks more into.
    shopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm getting a touch difficulty I actually are not able to appear to be in a position to signed up your current feed, I'm making use of yahoo and google readers.
    Hello, do you know anything about Content Lockdown? if not visit Turbo Commissions and Affiliate Scalper!
    shopbymark

    ReplyDelete